What is OlaMoney Postpaid+ EMI?
- Convert your transactions above ₹3000 into 3, 6, 9 & 12 month EMIs
- Affordability at your fingertips – Buy anything from an expensive air ticket, shopping apparel to your groceries online and convert it into easy EMIs
- Zero-cost EMI option available for all 3-month EMIs
How do I avail the EMI option through OlaMoney Postpaid+
- Customer needs to be an active OlaMoney Postpaid+ customer
- Customer should have sufficient amount in the PP+ line to complete the transaction
- Click on the OlaMoney option on the merchant checkout page and choose the EMI option after entering the OTP
What are the available EMI plans for using OlaMoney Postpaid+?
- Currently you can convert your transactions above ₹3000 into 3, 6, 9 & 12 month EMIs
How many purchases can I make through OlaMoney Postpaid+ EMI?
- Multiple purchases can be done as long as there is sufficient balance in your credit line to complete the transaction
Can the OlaMoney Wallet balance be used along with the OlaMoney Postpaid+ line for an EMI transaction?
- No, EMI facility can only be availed from your OlaMoney Postpaid+ credit line
Is there any fee charged for making a purchase using the EMI option through my Postpaid+ credit line?
- Yes, you may be charged an interest fee ranging from 15-22% APR based on the tenure. The tenure and subsequent interest amount charged information will clearly be mentioned at the time of checkout
Can I cancel the order placed using the EMI option of the OlaMoney Postpaid+ line?
- Yes, if the merchant allows you to cancel the product within its cancellation policy. In that case the EMI will be cancelled and the amount used will be refunded to your OlaMoney Postpaid+ account
In case of a purchase which includes multiple products in a single order through the OlaMoney Postpaid+ EMI option, what will happen in case of partial refunds?
- Yes, partial cancellation can be done based on the merchant’s TnCs. Partial amount will be credited back to your OlaMoney Postpaid+ account and accordingly the EMI amount will get reduced
How do I make repayments for EMI?
- You can repay your EMIs on the ‘OlaMoney’ section,
Open the Ola app>> Go to the OlaMoney section >> Click under Postpaid ‘XX amount to use’ . You will get an option to pay your dues under this section . Also, a customer will get timely reminders via PNs and SMS to repay their EMI which will take you to the same screen for payments. You can use Debit Cards/UPI and Net Banking options to clear your dues
Where can I check my EMI transactions?
- Customers can check their EMI transactions under the ‘OlaMoney’ section on the Ola app. Open the Ola app>> Go to the OlaMoney section>> Click under Postpaid ‘XX amount to use’>> Click ‘View All Transactions’. Under the ‘View all transactions’ section you can clearly see your non-EMI and EMI transactions