In light of the new RBI Master Directions, 2017 on Issuance and Operation of PPI’s, please complete your KYC verification as mandated by RBI to ensure seamless use of your OlaMoney Wallet. Post KYC verification, your OlaMoney wallet usage limit shall be increased to INR 1 Lakh per month. In the event you do not complete the KYC verification process on or before 31st December, 2017*, you will not be able to further reload your OlaMoney Wallet Account.
In order to complete your KYC verification, you need to send the following documents to email@example.com, with the subject line “KYC_[Mobile number registered with us]”
- Your Photograph
- Copy of an officially valid document (OVD) containing your identity details
- Copy of an OVD containing your address detail
Below are the list of officially valid documents (OVDs) for your reference:
- Driving License,
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India,
- Aadhaar Card or letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team if you need any further assistance.
* December 31, 2017 or other timeline as prescribed by the RBI